Your Personal Information, and what we collect.
We only store your personal information if you have contacted us via web form, email, are a customer (existing or past) or signed up to our marketing newsletter.
We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes unless you have explicitly opted in to our marketing newsletter.
Only nominated persons have access to your data.
- Employees of our company
- Our web hosting providers
Any emails sent to us and any messages received through our online contact form are recorded and forwarded to the relevant section. The sender’s email address will remain visible to all staff tasked with dealing with the query. Please be aware that it is the sender’s responsibility to ensure that the content of their emails is within the bounds of the law. Unsolicited material of a criminal nature will be reported to the relevant authorities and blocked.
If you would like a record of what personal information we have stored about you, please contact us using our web form and we would be happy to assist you.
We use Stripe to process online transactions, we do not store your credit card information on our servers.
We are not responsible for the content of external links from our website.
How we protect your data
Our website utilizes SSL, all data between your browser and our website is encrypted. Your passwords (if you have an account) are encrypted.
We routinely update and maintain our website and servers, ensuring they are patches with the latest security updates.
What data breach procedures we have in place
If a breach is detected on our systems we will inform the relevant authorities of the breach, nominate our 3rd party IT security partner (Blacknight) to investigate the uspscted breach, and if confirmed will notify affect clients with 24 hours.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If this policy is updated, a notice will be placed on this page.
Last updated 21st September 2020
- 06 Apr 2022Rotary offer Ukrainian supportThe Rotary Club of Wexford is delighted to support...
- 26 Jan 2022Wexford student wins Regional Final of Youth Leadership Development CompetitionThe South East’s youngest leaders travelled to Wic...
- 17 Nov 2021Presentations from President Brendan Crowley & Rosslare Europort manager Glenn CarrToday we had the pleasure of welcoming President o...
- 27 Sep 2021Rotary Bikes for Africa project launched at Holmestown Recycling Centre.There was a great turnout from Rotary and The Coun...
- 27 Sep 2021Careers Connect for Academic year 2021/2022 has launchedCareers Connect is a Rotary Club of Wexford initia...
- 27 Sep 2021Wexford Rotarians support Bikeathon event in aid of The Ford Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre.On September 17th The Rotary Club of Wexford membe...
- 23 Jul 2021Tom Enright awarded Paul Harris FellowshipOn Tuesday 20th July, The Rotary Club of Wexford,...
- 01 Jul 2021Calodagh McCumiskey is the new President of the Rotary Club of Wexford.Today we welcome our new president Calodagh McCumi...