The Rotary Club of Wexford were delighted to accept two certificates in recognition of the work undertaken by its Members.
The District Governor presented a Silver Club Citation in recognition of our commitment to helping to serve others and our efforts both locally and nationally on behalf of Rotary Ireland.
The second presentation was a Certificate of Appreciation for our contribution to the End Polio Now project and our continued promise to the children of the world to eradicate polio.
The Rotary Club of Wexford are very appreciative of this acknowledgement and thank all of our Members who continue to support their Club in such a meaningful and loyal way. Together we are making a difference.
- 13 Nov 2018Alanna Fusciardi Wallace Winner of the Rotary Youth Leadership Development Competition 2018
- 22 Jun 2018Prestigious Rotary Fellowship Award for Karl Fitzpatrick
- 23 Feb 2018History of the Rotary Bell
- 23 Feb 2018Wexford Food Family presents to the Rotary Club of Wexford
- 29 Jan 2018Guest speaker: Sean Kinsealla SVP & St Bridgets Centre