Pictured Niall Reck, Thomas Huelswitt, Heike Huelswitt, Conor Geoghan, Eamon Tierney, Ann Jackman, Calodadagh McCumiskey, Helen Doyle
The 10th Hope and Dream race was run in Enniscorthy on the 7th April 2019 to raise funds and awareness for the Hope Cancer Support Centre CLG and County Wexford Hospice Homecare Service.
Wexford Rotary facilitated a partnership between Colaiste Bride secondary school and Hope and Dream wherein the Transition year students are learning about Hope’s amazing work. Colaiste Bride supported the Little Dreamers race on the day.
- 13 May 2019Eight Wexford Rotarians participate in 10th Annual Hope and Dream Race
- 13 May 2019Members and family members of the Rotary Club of Wexford Visit new Wexford Courthouse
- 01 Apr 2019Rotary Club of Wexford members visit newly build Loreto Secondary School
- 01 Apr 2019The Rotary Club of Wexford took part in 2019, St Patrick’s Day parade
- 22 Mar 2019Wexford Drama Festival Chairperson and Former President of GAA addressed the Rotary Club of Wexford Luncheon