On the 15th October 2018 Rotarians and their family members visited the construction of the New Ross bypass bridge. The visit was organised by Wexford County Council.
It is the longest bridge of its kind in the world and a significant engineering achievement. Contracts were signed with BAM Iridium and Dragados in January 2016 with work starting the following month.
The bridge is due for completion in Summer or early Autumn 2019
- 26 Feb 2020Volunteer Expo Wexford, organised by The Rotary Club of Wexford
- 20 Dec 2019The Rotary Club of Wexford to host Wexford’s first Volunteer Expo
- 20 Nov 2019Rotary Club raises €2,500 for Mark Pollock Trust
- 13 Nov 2019President of Ireland hosts members of The Rotary Club of Wexford to mark 40 years of Service
- 13 Nov 2019Rotary Youth Leadership Development Competition