On the 15th October 2018 Rotarians and their family members visited the construction of the New Ross bypass bridge. The visit was organised by Wexford County Council.
It is the longest bridge of its kind in the world and a significant engineering achievement. Contracts were signed with BAM Iridium and Dragados in January 2016 with work starting the following month.
The bridge is due for completion in Summer or early Autumn 2019
- 01 Apr 2019Rotary Club of Wexford members visit newly build Loreto Secondary School
- 01 Apr 2019The Rotary Club of Wexford took part in 2019, St Patrick’s Day parade
- 22 Mar 2019Wexford Drama Festival Chairperson and Former President of GAA addressed the Rotary Club of Wexford Luncheon
- 22 Mar 2019Rotarians and family members from The Rotary Club of Wexford visit the construction of new Bridge
- 21 Feb 2019The Rotary Club of Wexford celebrates 40 years of Service