At the Rotary Club of Wexford Luncheon meeting on Monday 20th May 2019, three transition year students, Leona Buckley, Anita Quinn and Georgina Morrissey from Colaiste Bride Enniscorthy addressed the members . They were accompanied by teacher Mr Nicholas Cullen and Mr Sean McCarthy General Manager of Hope Cancer Support Centre Enniscorthy.
The students spoke about their work with the Hope & Dream Race and the Hope and Dream Cancer support Centre this year.
The Rotary Club of Wexford are delighted to facilitate a partnership between Colaiste Bride and Hope Cancer Support Centre and look forward to working together for many years to come.
Issued by David Power
PRO, Rotary Club of Wexford
21st May 2019
- 20 Nov 2019Rotary Club raises €2,500 for Mark Pollock Trust
- 13 Nov 2019President of Ireland hosts members of The Rotary Club of Wexford to mark 40 years of Service
- 13 Nov 2019Rotary Youth Leadership Development Competition
- 31 Oct 2019Run in the Dark Wexford – Wednesday13th November 2019
- 09 Sep 2019Rotary Guest Speaker – Elizabeth Whyte