At the Rotary Club of Wexford Luncheon meeting on Monday 20th May 2019, three transition year students, Leona Buckley, Anita Quinn and Georgina Morrissey from Colaiste Bride Enniscorthy addressed the members . They were accompanied by teacher Mr Nicholas Cullen and Mr Sean McCarthy General Manager of Hope Cancer Support Centre Enniscorthy.
The students spoke about their work with the Hope & Dream Race and the Hope and Dream Cancer support Centre this year.
The Rotary Club of Wexford are delighted to facilitate a partnership between Colaiste Bride and Hope Cancer Support Centre and look forward to working together for many years to come.
Issued by David Power
PRO, Rotary Club of Wexford
21st May 2019
- 02 Jul 2019Karl Fitzpatrick New President of The Rotary Club of Wexford
- 02 Jul 2019Adam Moore from the Standards in Public Office Commission addressed the Rotary Club of Wexford on the Lobbying Act 2015
- 27 May 2019Three transition year students from Colaiste Bride Enniscorthy address the Rotary Club of Wexford
- 13 May 2019Eight Wexford Rotarians participate in 10th Annual Hope and Dream Race
- 13 May 2019Members and family members of the Rotary Club of Wexford Visit new Wexford Courthouse