Speaking at today’s Rotary meeting, Sean Kinsella of the St Vincent de Paul and St Bridgets Centre
Thank you to Sean for giving us such an interesting insight into all the voluntary work that he continues to do around Wexford.
Sean is over 80 years young and is an inspiration to everybody in terms of the time and effort he dedicates to helping others.
- 13 May 2019Eight Wexford Rotarians participate in 10th Annual Hope and Dream Race
- 13 May 2019Members and family members of the Rotary Club of Wexford Visit new Wexford Courthouse
- 01 Apr 2019Rotary Club of Wexford members visit newly build Loreto Secondary School
- 01 Apr 2019The Rotary Club of Wexford took part in 2019, St Patrick’s Day parade
- 22 Mar 2019Wexford Drama Festival Chairperson and Former President of GAA addressed the Rotary Club of Wexford Luncheon